“Move-in ready” homes are desirable — there’s no doubt about it! But sometimes it makes better financial sense to opt for a house with dated decor and a less than trendy kitchen or master
- 12/31/2015 - SuzLuvz3 Sold a home in 2013 in V A Hospital, NJ.
- 03/25/2016 - kbolanos27 Bought a Single Family home in 2016 for appro
- 02/16/2015 - morerae Bought a home in 2015 in Lyndhurst, NJ.
- 03/20/2015 - user0308904 Bought a home in 2015 in Avondale, Nutley, NJ
- 04/04/2015 - Lizbeth m Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approxi
- 07/02/2015 - steven foglyano Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for ap
- 09/16/2015 - David Dilk Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approx
- 11/24/2015 - rosarioreveron Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for a
- 12/02/2015 - prncslamy Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approx
- Trulia User- mlovey32
Last week’s economic reports included readings from the National Association of Home Builders and Commerce Department releases on Housing Starts and Building Permits issued. Weekly readings on
First impressions matter when you’re selling your home. Curb appeal is what draws potential buyers to your home. It can make or break a home sale Attractive landscaping or an appealing entryway